This is a quick meal idea that is great when you’re rushed for time….and it has 5 ingredients!
- 1/2 cup ham, cubed
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- canned Alfredo Sauce (I use Bertolli)
- penne noodles, cooked as directed on package
- cook the needed amount of noodles as directed
- sautee the ham, mushrooms, and green peppers until soft in a skillet
- pour the alfredo sauce into the skillet and let everything heat through
- drain the noodles when done and combine with the sauce mixture
- serve and enjoy!
recipe by: r2bcluvs2cook
This recipe is for 2-3 portions.
- add some chopped tomatoes into the heated skillet if desired
- substitute cooked broccoli or peas for the green pepper
- substitute mini shrimps for the ham